DISCLOSURE: Some of the links are affiliate links. This means if you click on them and end up buying or subscribing, I’ll either get a small commission or points for a cool hoodie!
- The Hustle -- All startups, all the time
- Trends.co -- What’s the next big thing!
- CBInsights -- Great Newsletter on investment trends
- Stacked Marketer -- All things marketing and growth hacking
Writing Books + Interesting Links
- Story Grid -- What Good Editors Know by Shawn Coyne
- Story: Substance, Structure, Style and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee
- Dialogue: The Art of Verbal Action for Page, Stage, and Screen by Robert McKee
- Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within by Natalie Goldberg
- Save the Cat! Writes a Novel: The Last Book On Novel Writing You'll Ever Need by Jessica Brody
- On Writing: A Memoir Of The Craft by Stephen King
- Pep Talks for Writers: 52 Insights and Actions to Boost Your Creative Mojo by Grant Faulkner
- Dialogue is the Yin to narration’s Yang. Here is how to write great dialogue.
- How to Write Short: Word Craft for Fast Times by Roy Peter Clark
- On Writing Well, 30th Anniversary Edition: An Informal Guide to Writing Nonfiction 30th Anniversary by William Zinsser
Copywriting Books + Courses + Links
- Copywriting Course
- The Boron Letters by Gary Halbert and Bond Halbert
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters by Joseph Sugarman
- Ogilvy on Advertising Paperback – Illustrated by David Ogilvy
- The Halbert Copywriting Method Part III: The Simple, Fast, & Easy Editing Formula That Forces Buyers To Read Every Word Of Your Ads by Bond Halbert and Sam Markowitz
- My Life in Advertising and Scientific Advertising (Advertising Age Classics Library) by Claude Hopkins (Author)
- The Story Funnel: How to level up your game and get your story straight throughout your brand.
Entrepreneur + Leadership Books
- 21 Insights for 21st Century Creatives by Mark McGuinness
- Productivity for Creative People: How to Get Creative Work Done in an "Always on" World by Mark McGuinness
Useful SaaS Tools
- Ahrefs.com -- SEO search tools
- Canva.com -- Graphic design tool
- Autopilot -- Marketing automation for email and other things