Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Overcast
Support the Show. Get the NEW AudioBook!
AudioBook: Audible| Kobo| Authors Direct | Google Play | Apple
Hey everyone. Aw always, stay tuned to the end of the interview where I’ll give you some actionable insights that I learned from my guest. These insights are also in the show notes. As always, thanks for listening.
Now on to my guest today, Antonio Thornton of Fearless Impact and Money Mouth Marketing.
Antonio recalls his first venture into entrepreneurship in candy sales at school. He was so successful that he was kicked out of school, and so learned early on that entrepreneurship wasn’t a conventional path, but that he had a talent for it. He’s had a number of businesses, but eventually realized that what he was best at was selling, which led to the founding of Money Mouth Marketing 20 years ago.
Fearless Impact stems from a period in Antonio’s life when he was held back by fear after being involved with a company that was indicted for illegal activities. He worked on his mindset and started a group devoted to learning about law of attraction and visualization as tools. He’s built on this work to form Fearless Impact, a program that helps entrepreneurs, as well as a podcast by the same name. Antonio’s mission to help entrepreneurs is grounded in helping people identify and face their fears. He extols the importance of asking yourself what you fear and challenging beliefs about what might be holding you back.
Now let’s get better together.
- One of the single most important things one can do, according to Antonio, is asking yourself: What do I fear? What am I afraid of? What’s holding me back? Identifying your fears is the first step to challenging false beliefs. (FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real)
- Focus on yourself first and foremost. Each individual contributes to a collective whole, and the more you grow yourself, the more you will have to offer.
Links to Explore Further
- Fearless Impact
- Fearless Impact Podcast
- Money Mouth Marketing
- Antonio Thornton on LinkedIn
- Video: “You Worry About Yourself!”
- Fearless Impact: The Power of Vulnerability
Keep In Touch
Book or Blog or Twitter or LinkedIn or JSYPR or Story Funnel